THE CONSULTANCY TEAM
Solutions For The Workplace Pty Ltd represents a combination of several divisions and operations.
Those divisions are brought together on the basis of supplying a wide range of services for employers including:
1. Industrial Relations Services and Advocacy;
2. A legal firm in the CBD of Sydney with 10 Solicitors and 15 support staff;
3. Occupational Health and Safety advice with an additional WorkCover qualified consultant.
The three divisions are primarily focused on supplying services to employers and companies and each of the divisions work
jointly to support the operations of the other.
The consultants provide varying services for employers and companies that are designed to overlap and produce a range
and scope that we have viewed as deficient in other organisations.
Each of the consultants has more than 20 years experience in representing employers.
There are no annual subscriptions and employers are invoiced for work done.
• Employment law
• Agreement drafting and negotiation
• Representation in unfair dismissals
• Industrial relations advise
• Advocacy before Tribunals
• Discrimination law
• Policy and procedure development
• Award, agreement and legislative interpretation
• Defending employers in underpayment claims.
• Commercial disputes and litigation
• Aviation and transport
• Property and finance
• Taxation and superannuation
• Employee and workplace relations
• OH&S risk assessments and audits
• OH&S management systems
• OH&S systems development
• OH&S risk mangement systems
• OH&S workplace training